- Assist in brainstorming, planning, implementing digital marketing strategies across several platforms such as Google, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn & Etc.
- Social media management and creative content development for SEO and PPC.
- Come up with website / landing page recommendations to transform it into a conversion-drive website.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Utilize Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Keyword Planner, SEMRush, Hotjar & etc for research and tracking purposes.
- Identify search queries / consumers’ intent to better target identified audiences.
- Manage projects assigned, including monitoring and optimizing on digital marketing campaigns, analyzing huge amount of data, coming up with suggestions & generating report throughout the campaign period.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure our clients’ objectives and KPI are met while solving their issues instantly.
- Constantly keep pace with digital marketing and search engine trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree, completed or in progress.
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Team-oriented, goal-oriented, strong attention to detail, able to multi-task and excellent organizational skills.
- Have a positive mindset and a willingness to learn attitude.
- Highly proficient in spoken & written English.
- Able to commit for at least 5 months and is looking to take on a full-time position within the company at the end of the internship period.