Internship for Marketing/ SEO Students
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
What you’ll do:
- Come up with website/landing page recommendations to transform it into a conversion-driven website.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Utilize Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Keyword Planner, MozPro & etc for research and tracking purposes.
- Identify search queries/consumers’ intent to better target identified audiences.
- Manage projects assigned, including monitoring and optimizing on digital marketing campaigns, analyzing a huge amount of data, coming up with suggestions & generating report throughout the campaign period.
- Constantly keep pace with digital marketing and search engine trends.
- Assist team members with the creation of content for social media platforms
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, email blasting and web)
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
What you need to succeed:
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, visual design and wire-framing tools, video editing software such as After Effects/ Adobe Audition/ Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Able to commit for at least 5 months and is looking to take on a full-time position within the company at the end of the internship period.
- Passion in work, good collaboration and a positive attitude
- Able to handle the challenge in a fast-paced working environment
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment to deliver high-quality design solutions
- Experience in a variety of design, wire-framing, and prototyping tools