Internship for Media/ Art Students
- As a UX Design Intern, you will collaborate with a team that defines and designs user interfaces, systems, and interaction, visual, motion, and voice design patterns.
- Design thoughtful, beautiful, and useful software user interfaces and experiences in a team environment.
- Experience with consumer brand experience design and an understanding of storytelling
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
- Experience in designing cross-platform experiences
- Able to use best practices for mobile and web-based information
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, visual design and wire-framing tools, video editing software such as After Effects/ Adobe Audition/ Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Able to commit for at least 5 months and is looking to take on a full-time position within the company at the end of the internship period.
- Passion in work, good collaboration and a positive attitude
- Able to handle the challenge in a fast-paced working environment
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment to deliver high-quality design solutions
- Experience in a variety of design, wire-framing, and prototyping tools