Are you looking for a Multimedia/Video Related Internship that will challenge you and provide real opportunities to apply skills that you are learning in college?
Nexus Mediaworks and WeShot are seeking local Aesthetic Creative individuals with a Multimedia/Video background to work as interns. During the internship period, you will be exposed to different areas such as video production, video editing, and content writing/scriptwriting. We will prepare you for a top notch job after graduation.
– Assist production crew to ensure productions can happen seamlessly.
– Develop all aspects of storytelling through the use of images, video and music by utilizing skills in pre- and post-production with clear expertise in editing.
– To brainstorm creative ideas.
– Assist in the set design and other tasks assigned to you by the producer or director.
– Assist in scriptwriting and suggest creative or practical changes to scripts or storyboards to help improve production value.
– Manage filming schedule.
– Candidate must be able to work for at least 6 months.
– Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree.
– Candidate must be able to write well English.
– Candidate must be able to work with minimum supervision.
– Candidate must have minimum filming & editing knowledge.
– Candidate must be able to complete their task on time.
– Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
– Candidate must be able to use ONE of these video editing software such as Premiere Pro, After Effect & Final Cut Pro.
– Candidate that has experience/knowledge in motion graphic is a plus.