Internship in Software Engineering
- We are looking for energetic and self-motivated students to join our fast-growing technical team. If you’re an ambitious individual with a passion for coding and previous work experience in tech, UI/UX design or product management – then we want to work with you. What you will be exposed to:
- Frameworks: Laravel.
- Agile Methodology: Scrum.
- Assist resolving issues of minor significance
- Help to liaise with other internal departments or project teams for completion of project deliverables
- Apply standard methodologies when creating new programs and applications (developing and coding from specifications) or when maintaining existing ones
- Document work using the required standards, methods and tools e.g. produce program and system documentation
- Work with team/ colleagues to ensure plans, processes and activity are aligned to customer needs
- Actively share knowledge or experience with others
- Provide additional support when colleagues require time away to attend training/ development programs
- Convey consistent stated personal values through actions and decisions
- Apply data analysis and data modeling techniques to establish, modify or maintain a data structure and its associated components
- Design, code, test, correct, and document simple programs, and assist in the implementation of software which forms part of a properly engineered information or communications system
- You are currently pursuing or have completed a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, and or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Hands-on experience with programming in a scripting language.
- Have a strong passion for problem solving.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Able and willing to work in Ipoh, Perak