What will you be working on?
- Involved in web development and maintenance based on the given requirements and specifications.
- A proactive attitude to problem-solving and understanding of the role of development in a creative environment.
- Keep up to date with latest web technologies, trends and programming technique.
- Cooperative collaboration with direct supervisor and other team members.
- Added advantage if have knowledge in search engine optimization basic requirements.
- Preferably candidate with experience in PHP web development.
- Minimum 1- 2 years’ working experience in web application and development.
- Candidate must have a understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience in Responsive Design with Bootstrap or similar.
- Independent problem solving skills; flexibility to meet tight deadlines.
- Have a positive attitude with a genuine desire to move forward in career and willing to learn.
- Required languages: English/ Chinese.
- Candidates should be Malaysian citizens and willing to work in Puchong, Selangor.
- Full-Time and 5-Day Week position available.
- Company subsidised parking upon comfirmation
- Medical benefits for all confirmed staffs
- Award winning Coffee Beans from New Zealand
- Performance Bonus for staffs
- Overseas company trips for all confirmed staffs
- International conferences in Seattle, Los Angeles, Sydney, London and Dublin
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or submit applications to:
Nexus Mediaworks Consulting Sdn Bhd
A-1-32 IOI Boulevard,
Jalan Kenari 7,
Bandar Puchong Jaya,