Junior / Senior Marketing Executive
- Developing marketing strategy to improve branding quality, brand awareness, website traffic, traffic conversion to account registration and sales.
- Developing day-to-day management strategy of social media accounts, SEO, SEM, SMM and content creation.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing metrics and target assessment (ROIs and KPIs)
- Developing new business opportunities and also build and grow long-term relationships with clients.
- Analyzing digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans.
- Develop and deliver appropriate field sales enablement tools
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities ofthe organization.
- Possess a Degree in Marketing, Public Relation, Digital Marketing, Advertising/Media or relevant courses.
- At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt quickly to changes
- Possess strong presentation, planning, organization, and analytical skills.
- Independent, energetic, passionate, proactive, performance driven, committed and open to new challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.