Nexus Mediaworks International is moving into a startup environment for digital marketing service going forward with the intentions of capturing bigger market share and across different regions at scale; platform-as-a-service (PaaS) automates the process of running thousands of A/B tests in order to identify which changes will improve or achieve the targeted KPIs of our clients. We are building a platform that could identify all the areas of opportunity and improvements needed for a converting website. The platform will allow users to create their own page and run A/B test with different content or layout on their website in order to identify what is the user behaviour so that it could increase the conversion rate, increase the time spend or reducing the bounce rate of the website. The platform could also identify the strength of the competitor’s website, providing keywords ranking tracking, keywords suggestion, what is the opportunity that available for the users.
What will you be working on?
- Collaborate and develop a new advanced web-based application, server-side system and APIs based on project scope.
- Perform R&D work based on newer ideas and concepts to enhance the platform.
- Debug, maintain and enhance the web application robustness, performance, and reliability.
- Design and develop machine learning algorithms is a plus.
- Write well designed, testable code. TDD is a must!
- Prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns is a plus.
- Familiar with Third Party API Integration [payment API, google API, etc]
- Preferably candidate with experience in Web Development, especially PHP and NodeJS.
- Hands-on experience with Python and Algorithms is a plus.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in developing REST/OAuth2/JSON.
- Good understanding of relational database concepts. Experience with MongoDB is a plus.
- Have a positive attitude with a genuine desire to move forward in a career and willing to learn.
- Required languages: English.
- Company subsidised parking upon comfirmation
- Medical benefits for all confirmed staffs
- Award winning Coffee Beans from New Zealand
- Performance Bonus for staffs
- Overseas company trips for all confirmed staffs
- International conferences in Seattle, Los Angeles, Sydney, London and Dublin
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or submit applications to:
Nexus Mediaworks Consulting Sdn Bhd
A-1-32 IOI Boulevard,
Jalan Kenari 7,
Bandar Puchong Jaya,