Keen to forge ahead into digitalizing your business?
Incorporating digital marketing into your business is essential to expand your business online. With the recent launch of the SME Digitalisation Initiative to encourage SME to adopt digitalisation into their operations, first 100,000 business owners will be entitled for a RM5,000 grant from the government.
Wide range of digitalisation areas ;
- Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s), whichever is applicable.
- Copy of business registration licenses (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49 and M&A or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016).
- Audited financial statement for the last financial year and the latest management account or evidende of sales turnover (if any).
- Company’s bank statement for the last two (2) months.
- Company’s profile (if any).
- Invoice/billing and service agreement from authorized vendor listed by MDEC.