- Lead and manage the cloud services infrastructure that support our platforms on AWS to ensure its availability and reliability at 99.9%.
- Support an agile development process that includes CI/CD automation, and cloud environments for local, staging and production. Ensure code repos are secure and accounts for access are controlled.
- Manage and rationalize the use of cloud services from a cost perspective, so that appropriate measures are in place to be alerted if costs increase and to continuously identify sources for reduction.
- Work with the tech team to provide daily support for instance creation, deployment and container management, or other data storage and life cycle related operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, with at least 2 years of hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer for a cloud services provider.
- Practical understanding of AWS tools and services, preferably with certifications.
- Prior experience with Cloud Technologies (AWS) including but not limited to VPC, Subnets, Security Groups, NACL’s, ECS, EC2, S3 buckets, Route 53, ALB/ELB.
- Knowledge in maintaining continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment/delivery (CD) systems for complex, distributed applications, using tools like GitLab, Jenkins etc.
- Familiar with startup environments, able to multitask and extend support into new areas through self learning and inquiry.
- Excellent attitude and a team player personality; humble, hungry and smart.